Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meet Mr. Dem Bones!

I'm at it again with yet another door decoration.  Some people had been asking me if I was going to decorate our door for Halloween as I have done in the past with Mister Snowman and Little Bunny Foo Foo.   So, in honor of all of your suggestions, I decided to put Mr. Dem Bones on our door.  He is named after the song "Dem Bones".   




 If you aren't familiar with the song, you can listen to this classic version here: Dem Bones song


And here he is...
...meet Mr. Dem Bones, in the non-flesh!  
Made from a white vinyl table cloth and a black permanent marker.



A FEW HOURS LATER...
Camilla and I made these Jack-O-Lanterns out of paper. We'll have to see how long they last in this rainy weather!



Thank you everyone for your suggestions!  ♥

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


2 comments:

  1. Så kult!! Jeg har også lyst til å dekorer ytterdøra vår på noe vis! Dette var en god ide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så spennende! Det er også flere ideer når du Google. Jeg ønsket å gjøre den mummia med bandasje men fikk ikke til den. Lykke til! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. :-)